Tuesday, June 16, 2009

If music be the food of love..

Today I had a choice of either going to the Empire State Building at around 9-9.30am, or going to Central Park and queueing up for tickets to see Anne Hathaway perform 'Twelfth Night' as part of the 'Shakespeare in the Park' program. I arrived at the end of the queue at about 9.10am, and sat down with my towel, book, mp3 player, sudoku book, and Hitsoshi book. The group that joined the queue after  me were some sort of school group, and it was quite interesting to eavesdrop on their class discussion about Twelfth Night. 

At 12.45pm, after many agonizing Hitsoshi puzzles, the queue started to move, very slowly. By 1.15pm, I had my free ticket. So now I'm contemplating what to do for the rest of the afternoon until 8pm tonight, which is when the performance actually starts. 

I'll see if I can update again after the show, but until then, ciao. x x

No comments:

Post a Comment