Monday, June 15, 2009

Yesterday was one of those really tiresome days that felt like it was a week long. Woke up, went to breakfast with Ursula, Jason and Jason's-friend-who-still-hadn't-left, came back at about midday (so really we had brunch, not breakfast.) And then I still felt so tired that I went to bed for four hours. Woke up at 4pm, went downstairs, and Ursula cooked a Polish pork dish which we ate whilst watching Tom Cruise getting various limbs removed in 'Valkyre'. Ursula and Jason then went to bed, while stayed up and watched 'Mean Girls'...oooh yay. Then I went to bed.

Woke up this morning at 8am, got dressed wearing one of the new bras and the new orange vest top that Grandma gave me (Thanks Grandma!!) and Ursula and I caught the Subway to the tip of Manhattan, where we then boarded a ferry that took us first to Liberty Island (Guess what we saw there??) and then to Ellis Island. The museum was awesome!

When back on the Mainland, we caught the subway back up the line to Time Square, which is actually a Triangle, had lunch, and then bought my bus ticket for my transfer to Washington DC, before returning to the flat. Which is where I am now. 

ciao. 

No comments:

Post a Comment