Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Today, I've had a bit of a lazy day. Had cereal and a bagel for breakfast, and then chicken sandwiches for lunch with Ursula when she returned from her Yoga class. Then we sat down and watched TV for about an hour and a half or so. Discovered that Ursh is just as in love with Bones as I am! We then walked down to the Natural History museum and she got us in for free with her old company card. Saw the big dinosaur that features in 'Night at the Museum one', and now have a real craving to get hold of that film - I haven't seen it yet. 

Walked back from the museum after about an hour and a half, and then we just sat down and watched TV again. I tried to get my phone to work again, but I still can't top up, and seem to have run out of whatever credit that Hannah left on there for me. I've now switched to orange, because then at least if i do run out of credit, I can just text online. 

Tonight we're getting a take-out because Ursula won't be back from college until late. Not sure where from, though. 

So that's all for now, folks. By the way - i just wanna make sure that someone definately did send the address of the blog to Grandma? I promised her I'd email it to her, but I don't have the new email address.

Love you all lots, and hope Tom enjoyed his birthday.

PS. Kurt - try to keep up :p

No comments:

Post a Comment